"I don't mind dating older men as long as they fund me" - 13-year-old Nollywood Actress, Mercy Kenneth

13-year-old Nollywood veteran, Mercy Kenneth has disclosed her taste for men which has so far sparked reactions among Nigerians.

She disclosed this via her Tik Tok handle where she shared a video of hers addressing her taste in men.

According to her claim, she disclosed that she wouldn’t mind dating a man who is two times older than her if he can be able to fund her welfare.

In her words, she captioned:

“Can’t you see his too old for you? As long as he gives me money I can’t see anything ohh my eye dey pain me”

The self-acclaimed teen was seen wholly confident in the viral video she shared via her Tik Tok handle as she expressed her taste in men.

Watch video below;

>>> CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO <<<

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post