LOVE, DAMINI (2022)- BURNA BOY'S NEW ALBUM REVIEW

 

REVIEW

I'm not a big fan of Burna Boy, so when he announced this album back in May I wasn't excited. I listened to the album last night and all I have to say is WOW!. This Album is great and a masterpiece, I haven't listened to other Burna Boy's albums so I can't say if this is his best album, but in my opinion it's a worthy contender. 

I loved the features on this album, most of them went hard especially Victony's, Blxst and Kelahni's feature was also great. Glory is a great intro for this album.

Burna's Vocals on this album is insanely good as always. For me I felt the production on this album was a bet generic and I didn't quite get the theme of this album. Also the album is an overstuffed one, it has 19 tracks and most of them were mainly filler.

The album doesn't have a good replay value because some of the songs here are lackluster. All in all Love, Damini is a great album and I'm sure it will grow on me. Favorite Tracks: It's Plenty, Glory, Solid, Rollercoaster and Vanilla 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post