The music video for "Keep Going" by DJ Khaled features Lil Durk, Roddy Ricch, and 21 Savage.

 

 Since the release of his thirteenth studio album with the same title, DJ Khaled has kept repeating the phrase "God did." Khaled launched the music video for the album's seventh track, "Keep Going," which features Lil Durk, 21 Savage, and Roddy Ricch, as part of a series of music videos he released for the project.

The Christian Sutton-directed project comes after Drake's "Staying Alive," which was released last month and was set in an imaginary hospital filled with "Khaled-believers." Khaled raps in front of a fleet of vibrant Lamborghinis in the video for "Keep Going," assisted by Durk, 21, and Roddy. A burning car acts as the focal point of the scenario, as the rappers spit their bars all around it.

>> CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO! <<

Durk enters with a powerful hit:  “I brought a million in cash around, so stop tellin’ niggas you bigger than me/ I’m gettin’ money, he gettin’ money, feel like Big Meech and Southwest T/ I’m with Khaled Khaled, throw your hood up, bitch, you ’bout it, ’bout it/ Need that ‘Rari truck, put me on that list, I gotta have it.”

Roddy adds the musical chorus from a red Lamborghini as he sings: “This a wide body, these ain’t stocks, though / He ain’t ’bout it, ’bout it, where your chop’ go? / In a opp party, you did not go / He spinnin’, spinnin’, spinnin’, spinnin’ on repeat / He spinnin’, spinnin’, spinnin’, spinnin’, can’t even breathe.”

See Also: Eminem Releases the Tracklist for "Curtain Call 2," Featuring Bruno Mars, Rihanna, and More

As he raps, 21 Savage flexes: “Woah, Rari’ squat low to the flow, wake up, hustle all I know/ Rolex cost a hundred times four/ I’m from the bottom, I used to be poor/ Half a milli’, you want me to choke/ My car haunted, I’m driving a Ghost/ I told the chauffeur pick up a ho, she like, ‘Bae I can’t open the door.’”

>> CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO! <<

In addition to the music video for "Keep Going," Khaled also released the music videos for "These Streets Know My Name," "Party," "It Ain't Safe," "Big Time," "Beautiful," and "SZA & Future." Skillibeng, Buju Banton, Capleton, Bounty Killer, and Sizzla are featured on "These Streets Know My Name," "Party," and "It Ain't Safe," respectively.

As of now, "God Did" with Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, and Rick Ross; "Let's Pray" with Travis Scott and Don Toliver; "Fam Good, We Good" with Gunna and Roddy Ricch; and "Bills Paid" with Latto and City Girls are the only songs from God Did without a music video.

DJ Khaled Wears A suit

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post