Selena Gomez Teases Her New Song And Its Release Date

 

The fourth studio album by Selena Gomez is prepared for recording. On May 23, Gomez discussed her full-time return to television with John Hoffman, the creator of "Only Murders in the Building," and Anthony D'Alessandro of Deadline's "Crew Call" podcast. Gomez also said that her hosting duties on HBO Max's "Selena + Chef" and her role on the humorous murder-mystery series haven't prevented her from writing new music. She said that "S4," the follow-up to her 2020 album, "Rare," is indeed coming: "I just finished season four of my cooking program and I am in LA working on my album now."

Gomez intrigued fans on July 6 by posting a TikTok video of herself in the studio. She captioned it, "New."



One year after Gomez made hints about "retiring" from music to pursue other interests, news of her future album has surfaced. According to Gomez's Vogue 2021 cover story, "I think there are a lot of people who appreciate my music, and for that I'm really thankful. For that, I keep continuing, but I think the next time I release an album it'll be different." Before I may stop playing the piano, I want to give it one last shot.

Gomez's new album marks her first solo release since her Spanish EP "Revelación" in 2021. The singer also launched a "Ice Cream" collaboration with K-pop juggernaut Blackpink in August 2020. She released "999," a 2021 collaboration with Camilo, and "Let Somebody Go," a 2022 collaboration with Coldplay, as follow-ups to the beautiful single. We definitely anticipate some fierce musicians to land features on the forthcoming album, given the number of fantastic musical collaborations she has worked on.

While the "Gomez said, "I want to be sort of careful," when asked whether she would consider singing in "Only Murders in the Building" during the "Crew Call" interview. Mabel is an extension of myself, which I love, but she isn't necessarily me. I'm not against it in any way, shape, or form, but sometimes I worry that it might become a pop-star thing, and that's obviously not who I am. I'm not opposed, though."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post