201 Best Smooth Pick Up Lines To Makes Him Or Her Smile

 Smooth pick up lines; these are handy anywhere you might find yourself. Sometimes, it may be hard to build up the courage to talk to a girl, especially for the first time you encountered her. Hence, this is why proper smooth pick up lines are necessary at hand.

Why Are Smooth Pick Up Lines Necessary?

Why Are Smooth Pick Up Lines Necessary

As mentioned above, it may be hard to muster up some boldness when you need to talk to a girl you like for the very first, hence why pick up lines were created. Pick up lines are

Have you ever been in a situation where you froze when you are about to approach a girl you like for the first time or your crush — be it at school, college, place of work, drinking bar, or even on the street? Yes, I know that feeling hence why I will be listing the best smooth pick up lines you could find on the internet today.

To make the article wholesome, I will also list out the pick up lines that are not the best out there, so that you may avoid using them and not freak or creep her out. But first of all, let us take you to one of Steve Harvey’s best pick up lines ever (from The Steve Harvey Show)—maybe you will find something to take off it.


Smooth Pick Up Lines to Make Him or Her Smile
  1. Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.
  2. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!
  3. Are you my appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.
  4. Hi, I’m writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I wondered if I could interview you?
  5. Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.
  6. You look so familiar… didn’t we take a class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry.
  7. Hi, I’m Mr Right. Someone said you were looking for me?
  8. I’m fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.
  9. Four plus four equals eight, but you plus I equals fate.
  10. Could you please step away from the bar? You’re melting all the ice!
  11. I didn’t see any stars in the sky tonight; the most heavenly body was standing right next to me.
  12. You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room.
  13. Excuse me; I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it’s just a sparkle.
  14. You must be a significant textbook passage because seeing you is the highlight of my day.
  15. Do you have the time? [tells you the time] no, the time to write down my number?
  16. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
  17. Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved, and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumours, and even death! So for my health and yours, just say yes!
  18. There must be something wrong with my eyes; I can’t take them off you.
  19. So there you are! I’ve been looking all over for you, the woman of my dreams!
  20. The only thing your eyes haven’t told me is your name.
  21. Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to notify you that I noticed you too.
  22. I’m sorry, were you talking to me? [no] well then, please start.
  23. What time do you have to be back in heaven?
  24. Did you go to bed early last night? From the looks of it, you got your beauty sleep.
  25. You must be a high test score because I want to take you home and show you to my mother.
  26. Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
  27. Excuse me, I’d like to have kids someday, and I wanted to know how your parents
  28. If I were an octopus, all my three hearts would beat for you.
  29. If I had to choose between one night with you or win the lottery… I would choose to win the lottery…but it would be close…real close…
  30. Fascinating. I’ve been looking at your eyes all night long because I’ve never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.
  31. Some people say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. None of them has ever been in your arms.
  32. With my IQ and your body, we could make a race of super children and conquer the earth!
  33. What’s a smart, attractive man like me doing without your number?
  34. If this were neverland, I’d only have to think of you to be able to fly. And everyone would be like, “man, you fly a lot.”
  35. How was heaven when you left it?
  36. Honey, you give new meaning to the definition of ‘edible’.
  37. It’s not my fault I fell in love. You are the one that tripped me.
  38. I heard your beauty inspired an artistic movement called “perfectionism”.

42 Dumb but Yet Smooth Pick Up Lines, on Occasions — Try to Avoid This

Dumb but Yet Smooth Pick Up Lines

Yes, they are dumb; but why are we listing them here then? Well, I know a few of you may want to experiment with the dangerous guns, so why not? Feel free to have a look and maybe add them to your portfolio of pick up lines, but do not recommend you to use this at all… except moments in which you want to play the dumb game with friends, of course!

  1. Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your smile is my favourite.
  2. I’m finding it hard to breathe. You just keep on taking my breath away.
  3. Have you got the time…? I’ve got the time if you’ve got the place!
  4. Are you glitter because you add sparkle to my life?
  5. Are you sitting on the F5 key? Cause your ass is refreshing!
  6. Let’s commit the perfect crime- I’ll steal your heart, you steal mine.
  7. Do you want to grab a coffee because I like you a latte?
  8. Girl? Are those space pants? Because your butt is out of this world!
  9. I think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
  10. Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
  11. Excuse me, is your name Earl Grey? Because you look like a hot tea!
  12. Can I borrow a kiss? I swear I’ll give it back!
  13. If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute cumber.
  14. Is summer over? Because I’m about to “fall” for you!
  15. There’s a massive clothes sale in my bedroom – everything is 100% off
  16. I lost my number…can I have yours?
  17. Are you a baker? Because those buns look TASTY.
  18. I’m not a hoarder, but I want to keep you forever.
  19. Is your name Google? Because you’re everything, I’ve been searching for.
  20. Are you an onion cos I want to remove your layers?
  21. Even if there weren’t gravity on earth, I’d still fall for you.
  22. I’m glad I brought my library card because I’m checking you out.
  23. You don’t need keys to drive me crazy.
  24. Do you know what my shirt is made of? Girlfriend material?
  25. Do you smoke pot? Because we’d be cute together.
  26. Are those mirrors in your pants? Because I can see myself in them!
  27. I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen.
  28. Are those space pants? Cause your butt looks out of this world.
  29. Is your name Chapstick? Because you’re da-balm.
  30. Do you have a map? Because I’m getting lost in your eyes.
  31. Do you have a bandage? Cause I hurt my knee falling for you!
  32. Are you my phone charger? Because without you, I’d die.
  33. Like a broken pencil, life without you is pointless.
  34. We’re not socks. But I think we’d make a great pair.
  35. This may be cheesy, but I think you’re great.
  36. Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven.
  37. I wish I could select all of your clothes and press delete.
  38. If you were a booger, I’d pick you first
  39. Did you sit in sugar? Because you have a sweet ass.
  40. We’re you born a mermaid because you were mermaid for me.
  41. Your hand looks heavy; can I hold it for you?
  42. Is your name, honey? Because I’d love to drizzle you on my bland day.

121 Dirty but Smooth Pick Up Lines

Best Dirty but Smooth Pick Up Lines

Warning: Quite probably, this list is full of NSFW jokes. And they’re not so stranger-friendly. No, don’t try to use them on a first date. It may even be creepier and sex predatory if you use it with an acquittance or someone you THINK you are used to. So, BE CAREFUL!

  1. Can we have a threesome? Me, you, and Jack Daniels.
  2. You’re so hot; my zipper is falling for you.
  3. They say that kissing is a language of love, so would you mind starting a conversation with me?
  4. I’m on top of things. Would you like to be one of them?
  5. Hey! My name is Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
  6. Is your name winter? Because you’ll be coming soon.
  7. Do you want to sin for your next confessional?
  8. I’m not into watching sunsets, but I’d love to see you go down.
  9. Are you an exam? Because I have been studying you like crazy.
  10. Can you tell me what time you’ll come back to my place, please?
  11. I was hoping you could give me your car keys so I can drive you crazy.
  12. Is your name Earl Grey? Because you look like a hot tea!
  13. I love my bed, but I’d rather be in yours.
  14. Are you a haunted house? I’m going to scream when I’m in you.
  15. Your body is made up of 70% water. . .and I’m thirsty.
  16. Are you undressing me with your eyes?!
  17. Your outfit would look great on my bedroom floor.
  18. Is it hot in here? Or is it just you?
  19. I lost my keys… Can I check your pants?
  20. Did you know my lips are like Skittles and you’re about to taste the rainbow?
  21. Do I have to sign for your package?
  22. I know a great way to burn off the calories in that drink.
  23. Please don’t let this get to your head, but do you want some?
  24. Are you an elevator? Because I’ll go up and down on you.
  25. You look great right now. Do you know what else would look great on you? Me!
  26. With school, I want an A. With you, I want to F.
  27. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!
  28. Roses are red. Violets are fine. You are the 6. I’ll be the 9.
  29. Do you drink soda? Because you look so-da-licious.
  30. Do you have a shovel? Because I’m digging you.
  31. What did you say your name was? I want to make sure I’m screaming the right name tonight.
  32. That’s a nice shirt. Can I try it on after we have sex?
  33. I could fall madly in bed with you.
  34. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
  35. Are you a campfire? Because you’re hot and I want s’more.
  36. If you’re feeling down, I can feel you up.
  37. What is a nice person like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
  38. We were both born without clothes.
  39. I’m peanut butter; you’re jelly, let’s have sex.
  40. I’m not feeling myself today. Can I feel you instead?
  41. I don’t think I want babies, but I wouldn’t mind refining my baby-making technique with you.
  42. You know what winks and then screws like a tiger? {Wink}
  43. My doctor told me I have a Vitamin D deficiency. Want to go back to my place and save me?
  44. Are you my homework? Cause I’m not doing you, but I definitely should be.
  45. Are you a drill sergeant? Because you have my little man standing at attention.
  46. Can you do telekinesis? Because you’ve made a part of me to move without even touching it.
  47. Treat me like a pirate and give me that booty.
  48. If you were a flower, you’d be a damn-delion.
  49. Let’s play Titanic. You’ll be the iceberg, and I’ll go down.
  50. Dinner first, or can we go straight for dessert?
  51. I was feeling very off today, but then you turned me on.
  52. Does your name start with “C” because I can C us getting down?
  53. I’m having trouble sleeping by myself, can you sleep with me?
  54. This might seem corny, but you’re making me horny.
  55. Want to save water by showering together?
  56. I’m an adventurer, and I want to explore you.
  57. Want to go halves on a baby?
  58. Do you have room for an extra tongue in your mouth?
  59. Are you a supermarket sample? Because I want to taste you again and again without any sense of shame.
  60. Are you a sea lion? Because I can sea you lion in my bed tonight.
  61. Are you Dracula? You looked a little thirsty when you were looking at me.
  62. Don’t ever change. Just get naked.
  63. I’m just like a pore strip. Hard to get off, but extremely satisfied once you do.
  64. You are so selfish. You’re going to have that body the rest of your life, and I want it for one night.
  65. If your upper lip is Christmas and your lower lip is Thanksgiving, can I come to visit any time in between?
  66. You dropped something—my jaw.
  67. If I were the judge, I’d sentence you to my bed.
  68. Is that a candy cane in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
  69. It would be best if you were yoghurt because I want to spoon you.
  70. Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged!
  71. My name isn’t Elmo, but you can tickle me any time you want to.
  72. Are you a trampoline? Because I want to bounce on you.
  73. Let us only latex stand between our love.
  74. Do you like bacon? Wanna strip?
  75. Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night.
  76. Nice dress. Can I talk you out of it?
  77. Can I borrow your lips?
  78. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I’m coming home with you.
  79. There must be a light switch on my forehead because every time I see you, you turn me on!
  80. So long as we’re in the theatre….why don’t we get some play?
  81. Do you want to save water and shower together?
  82. That shirt looks great on you… so would I.
  83. We could be the reason Santa has a naughty list this year.
  84. Stop, drop, and roll, baby. You are on fire.
  85. I think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
  86. Baby, you’re so sweet, you put Hershey’s out of business.
  87. Is that a mirror in your pants because I can see myself in them.
  88. Want to play conductor? You be an engineer, and I’ll go choo-choo.
  89. If you look that good in clothes, you must look even better out of them.
  90. Baby, you’re so hot, you make the equator look like the north pole.
  91. Someone should call the police because you just stole my heart!
  92. Did you get those pants for 50% off? They’re 100% off at my place.
  93. Did you take your Vitamin D today? Want to?
  94. Are you a raisin? Cause you’re raising my hopes for a kiss right about now.
  95. I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you walk away.
  96. I’d love to be the devil on your shoulder and the devil on your lips.
  97. Complete this sentence: “You, me, and __.”
  98. Did you hear that new Cardi B song? Want me to sing it to you?
  99. In the words of the great Lizzo, I just took a DNA test, turns out I’m 100% your bae.
  100. Did you make Santa’s naughty list this year? Do you want to?
  101. Want to spin my dreidels?
  102. I got Hanukkah gelt in my pockets, want to get them?
  103. You’re like my menorah’s candles…getting hotter every day.
  104. Do you want to go light my menorah?
  105. Much like Santa, I also have a gift for you in my sleigh.
  106. Is your name Clause, cause you got Mrs. written all over you.
  107. I’m not a weatherman, but you can expect a few more inches tonight.
  108. I’m not a dentist, but I bet I could give you a filling.
  109. Are you an archaeologist? Because I’ve got a large bone for you to examine.
  110. Aside from being incredibly sexy, what else do you do for a living?
  111. I must be a beaver because I’m dying for your wood.
  112. If I were an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
  113. I have 206 bones in my body. Want to give me another one?
  114. I was told I have a Vitamin D deficiency. Could you help me?
  115. Hey, do you have an inhaler? Because I heard you got that ass ma!
  116. You know, if I were you, I’d have sex with me.
  117. I may not go down in history, but I will go down on you.
  118. Your clothes look so uncomfortable. Why don’t you let me help you take them off?
  119. I wish you were here to play ‘Simon Says’ with me… in bed.
  120. Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Because you have a pretty sweet ass!
  121. Let’s play carpenter! First, we’ll get hammered; then I’ll nail you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post